Assistant Packaging Manager
Dorchester Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
DORCHESTER BREWING CO. is a Boston-based startup craft beer brewery and unique 2,000 square foot tap room dedicated to providing full service contract/partner brewing services with flexible packaging options, marketing support and warehousing to regional small and medium craft beer breweries. Our one-of-a-kind tap room also serves the craft beers made on-site and offers varying food options through partnerships with local Boston food trucks and businesses. If you love beer, breweries, and people and want to work in a fun fast-paced environment with people that you’ll probably want to hang and have a beer with, we want to hear from you.
Asst. Packaging Manager
DBCo is looking for a packaging line assistant manager to manage the daily operation of all aspects of the DBCo packaging array. The candidate should have proven mechanical skills in a brewery setting, the ability to manage and work with a team, and the desire to be an ambassador for the growing DBCo brand.
- Lead shift operation of canning, bottling, and kegging lines
- Manage Brite Beer quality
- Maintain proper CO2 levels across all packaging lines
- Perform regular headspace air testing on cans and bottles
- Work with QC lab to perform necessary record keeping
- Enjoy your job and make sure others do as well (key!)
- 1+ years brewery experience is a must
- Beer education (a plus)
- Hourly wage is commensurate with experience
- 50% contribution by DBCo to health insurance
- Great vacation policy
DBCo. is committed to creating economic development opportunities to residents of Dorchester, Roxbury, and Mattapan and will work hard to hire a diverse and representative staff from these communities. We highly encourage Dorchester / Boston residents to apply.
Send your resume to email@example.com today to apply.