Marketing Associate: Social Media and Communications
Two Roads Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Two Roads Brewing Company in Stratford, CT is seeking a Social Media and Communications Marketing Associate who will be responsible for the day-to-day strategy, monitoring and growth of Two Roads’ social media platforms. The Marketing Associate will act as the main point of communication with the Two Roads consumer base through a variety of mediums. This position will report to the Senior Marketing Manager and work closely with the rest of the Marketing team to ensure that all content is on-brand and in-line with company and brand objectives.
For consideration, please submit a resume along with a cover letter that provides information about your interest in marketing, your passion for craft beer and why you are interested in “taking the road less traveled” with Two Roads.
- Generate exciting and engaging content and execute social media strategy on Two Roads social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & YouTube etc. as applicable).
- Conceptualize and create engaging campaigns to help tell the brewery story and promote specific beers and programs.
- Source and post interesting and relevant (both brand and craft industry) content daily across social media channels.
- Manage social content calendar for all platforms.
- Identify, monitor, and educate the rest of the team on new tech trends and social media applications.
- Regularly monitor Two Roads’ social media channels using monitoring and tracking tools like HootSuite to stay on top of questions and comments.
- Drive community engagement on Two Roads social platforms
- Build influencer network and manage outreach
- Track and report Two Roads growth across all platforms.
- Deliver monthly reports across all channels.
- Review and evaluate post performance and audience response to drive future content and campaigns.
- Compare Two Roads’ social performance against other craft competitors in the market.
- Present analysis and insight of social media campaigns and beer ranking websites to provide accurate snapshot of master and sub brand performance.
- Passion for craft beer a must!
- At least 2 years of professional social media experience and proficiency with scheduling and analytics tools such as Hootsuite, Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics.
- College level degree required; Experience in marketing, alcoholic beverages, communications, journalism a plus.
- Must have a working knowledge of all major social media platforms, especially Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook), website management tools, and Google suite (Docs, Sheets, etc).
- Strong copywriting skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to judge and source high-quality photography and above average cell-phone photography skills.
- Engages consistently with social media and employs a proactive understanding to emerging digital trends.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent decision making, and problem solving skills.
- Highly creative with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment while being proactive, solution-oriented, motivated and able to take initiative.
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Must possess a flexible “can-do” attitude and enjoy working and collaborating with a team.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed, including evenings and weekends.
- Photoshop, InDesign Illustrator, Premier & After Effects highly desired.
- Experience in operating DSLRs, GoPros, sound recording equipment, creative shot composition, and editing is a bonus!