Accounts Payable/Staff Accountant
The Brooklyn Brewery
Apply for this Job
The Brooklyn Brewery is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable/Staff Accountant. The position is available immediately, and reports to the Accounting Manager while working closely with other members of the Accounting Department.
• Overall responsibility for the entire A/P function.
• Proactive receipt & approval of assigned Payables.
• Entering of assigned Payables into Accounting software; 3-way match for PO items.
• Directly responsible for all Non-Distributor related Payables, including but not limited to:
o Employee/Sales Staff expenses & reimbursements.
o Other Non-Distributor Vendors (SG&A, Marketing, Production).
• Processing of weekly check runs.
• Reconciliation of Payables monthly.
• Manage Corporate Visa card program with Sales Team through Expensify.
• Clean & manage Vendor data.
• Misc. General Ledger duties as assigned, including but not limited to:
o Distributor spending analysis.
o Employee expense analysis vs. budget.
o Bank reconciliations.
• 4-Year Accounting Degree required.
• 3-5 years relative experience in an A/P position.
• Proficiency with ERP software; Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 or similar.
• Proficiency with Corporate Visa reconciliation; Expensify or similar.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Supervisory experience ++
Successful candidates will be hard working, detail oriented, and organized. If you have these qualifications and would like the opportunity to work with us, please email your cover letter & resume to: Resumes@brooklynbrewery.com Please reference Accounts Payable in the subject line.