Apply for this Job
Founded in 2015 by Keith Krueger and Nick Moench, Inoculum has been built as a leading brewing sciences laboratory funded by beer. Inoculum is Florida's first 100% sour brand, fully dedicated to the science and growth of the sour beer segment.
We are currently opening our first retail location in downtown Saint Petersburg, FL.
This is a comprehensive position with a purview over all aspects of retail and management at our Saint Petersburg Taproom. The chosen applicant will tend the upkeep of the facility, manage staff, work the bar, manage inventory, and educate consumers.
The Taproom Manager will work with production staff to maintain inventory, identify market trends, and maintain our standards of quality. In partnership with production staff the Taproom Manager will also manage events, bottle releases, and marketing for the Saint Pete facility.
Most importantly the Taproom Manager will work to build an enviroment that supports the growth of the sour beer segment and remains on brand. Inoculum is a research and science oriented brand. The Taproom Manager will not only be required to educate patrons, but also maintain staff capable of translating Inoculum's scientific interests.
- Hiring, training and managing tap room staff
- weekly reporting of sales, P&L, and other misc paperwork.
- A strong desire to collaboratively lead the direction of the taproom experience while staying up to date on Market and Industry trends and opportunities.
- Maintain a clean, friendly and welcoming environment for all guests at all times.
- Completing weekly and monthly inventory tasks for the production team.
- Creation and execution of Standard Operating Procedures for reordering needs and inventory stock levels.
- Sensory Panel participation.
- Daily Quality Control metrics to ensure optimal customer experience.
- In partnership with production staff develop a beer server training program and lead all Day One on boarding trainings for new hires.
- Engaging customers, making sales, and answering questions.
- Proactive management of taproom improvements and actively engaged around the development plans for the taproom expansion.
- Promote a safe and fun working enviroment for staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of and interest in the craft beer industry, a willingness to learn basic sour beer science.
- Proven success in a retail environment.
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with employees and the general public.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment and the ability to multitask. The ability to think on your feet and adapt, flexibility is key.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Computer proficiency excel, word, outlook, instagram, square, etc.
- Events planning and coordination experience.
- Experience managing a taproom or craft bar strongly preferred.
Commensurate with experience, to be discussed on interview.
Inoculum intends to offer a competitive pay, raise, bonus, and benifit structure.
There is potential for profit sharing, ownership, and considerable upward movement for the right candidate.