DuClaw Brewing Co
Apply for this Job
DuClaw Brewing Company, is in search of an experienced, full-time Marketing Director. Our environment is fast-paced and demanding; constantly pushing the limits of our skills, our tools, and our creativity to innovate in every aspect of what we do. Working here is challenging, but fun, too. Also, there’s free beer.
The Marketing Director is responsible for our brands in existing and new markets through our non-traditional approach to marketing: Beer festivals, swag, bar takeovers, beer dinners, our in-house video productions, and social media presence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Drive promotion of our brands in new and existing markets
Coordinate strategies with sales, brewing, finance, and creative departments
- Conduct strategic marketing analysis and planning, as well as market and competitive research
- Support new business initiatives/research and presentations/proposals
- Develop and maintain brands and collateral
- Provide overall marketing/advertising campaign rationale development
- Develop and recommend results driven solutions
- Act as marketing field general as we conquer the world
-Strong leadership, organizational, planning, and time management skills; the ability to multi-task and work against strict deadlines is critical.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- A degree in marketing and (5/7) years of experience in the field.
- Knowledge of the craft beer industry. Knowledge of the brewing process is helpful but not required
- Scheduling flexibility as some off hours, evening, overnights, and weekends will be required.
- Analytical thinking and the ability to make situationally appropriate decisions based on available facts.
- All candidates must be highly motivated, self-starting, and able to create, execute, and drive multiple teams in collaboration.
So, if you want to be a part of a rapidly growing, cutting edge company, and you fit the qualifications/can meet the expectations listed above, apply today to join the DuClaw Brewing Company Corporate Team. Please supply a resume when applying.