Director of Sales
Oasis Texas Brewing Co.
Apply for this Job
Oasis Texas Brewing Co. in Austin, TX is a rapidly-expanding, award-winning brewery expected to produce 10,000 BBLs this year. OTXBC is in its fourth year and we are scheduled to complete an expansion later in 2018 that will double our brewing capacity to 20,000 BBLs. Our motto is I.D.U. (Innovative, Disruptive, Uncompromising). We are looking for a seasoned Director of Sales—with at least 5 years of experience within the Texas beer distribution market--that will take the company to the next level of distribution. This is a management position within the company that is highly influential in the growth and trajectory of sales and marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a team of seven sales representatives across three states
- Manage and enhance existing wholesaler relationships, including monthly forecasts and annual release calendars
- Develop and implement the overall sales strategy for the next 3 years, including budgeting and forecasting
- Create relationships with wholesalers in new markets
- Be a leader that promotes a healthy work environment
- Identify growth opportunities within existing accounts, especially within Austin
- Work with Head Brewer and wholesalers to set market pricing
- Increase points of distribution within existing markets
- Project the culture of OTXBC in the marketplace
- Hire additional sales staff as needed
Qualifications and Essential Skills:
- Bachelors degree, preferably in relevant field
- Minimum 5 years experience within the Texas beer market.
- Strong knowledge of Austin market preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience developing a team of sales representatives across several markets
This position is based in Austin, TX and requires spending your time travelling about 25% of the time. Compensation is competitive based on experience. OTXBC offers health insurance as well as an expense account.
Please submit your resume to Max Schleder at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter highlighting your experience and why you’d be a unique fit for this position.