Director of Sales
Apply for this Job
The Director of Sales will report directly to the owner and have a key role in shaping the sales and marketing decisions for the next 20 years. The individual must have a strong and competitive personality and one that unites everyone on the Atwater team from production to back office to sales. Strong relationships with key chain buyers in the Midwest is preferred.
Key Daily Functions:
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with key Chain Buyers and on premise retailers
- Develop and maintain existing and new distributor relationships
- Use existing relationships to find new distributor partners in existing and new territories
- Use Metrics to ensure profitability is met by brand by Package
- Identify growth opportunities with new and existing accounts
- Develop and implement the overall sales strategy for the next 5 years including budget and forecasting
- Use VIP and other data to identify opportunities for new or expanded distribution
- Be the leading Brand Ambassador
- Set and monitor monthly/quarterly/annual goals for sales team
- Manage and hire/adjust sales staff as needed
- Monitor competitive data
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Minimum 4yr bachelor’s degree
- Strong knowledge of the local market preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, VIP, and Ekos
- Exceptional leadership skills: Inspire and train to exceed expectations
- Strong work ethic; demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities
- Competitive spirit with a strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results
- Strong judgment and professional maturity
To apply for this job:
- Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The cover letter should describe why you are interested in the position and why you would be a good fit for Atwater Brewery.
- Please provide a resume that includes all relevant work history. It should also contain your education and any formal/informal brewery related experience.
- Only those with college degree and industry experience should apply.