KS/MO Field Sales Rep
Odell Brewing Company
Apply for Job
Odell Brewing Company, a family and co-worker owned craft brewery in Fort Collins, Colorado, is seeking an enthusiastic team member to represent our sales team in the Kansas and Kansas City, MO market.
ABOUT ODELL BREWING
Since 1989, the culture of family and collaboration has thrived, fostering a brewery full of beer-centric people. It is this passion for beer that inspires Odell Brewing to create quality, hand-crafted and innovative brews. Odell Brewing is committed to providing exceptional service to its customers while making positive contributions to their co-workers and community through its outreach and charitable giving programs. Odell Brewing is the 28th largest craft brewery in the United States and sold the majority of the company to its co-workers (now co-owners) in a combined management buyout and Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Work closely with our wholesale partners as a value-added resource for Odell brands
- Introduce retailers to Odell beers in both on and off premise to build brand awareness and sales
- Develop relationships with market on and off remise retailers in 40 accounts per week
- Maintain Odell Brewing on and off premise standards within the entire account universe
- Complete necessary and required reports with timeliness and accuracy
- Implement all Sales and Marketing programs with wholesalers and retailers
- Perform 1 On-Premise Promotion per week
- Perform 1 Off-Premise Promotion/Tasting per week
- Work with Wholesaler Sales force 1-2 times per week
- Coordinate, negotiate and attend events and sponsorships affiliated with Odell Brewing brands including, but not limited to: account resets, tap takeovers, tastings, beer dinners and festivals
- Survey market upon request and analyze market trends, pricing, and competition
- Comply with all company policies and procedures ensuring that all activities are conducted with local, state and federal laws
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Enthusiastic and outgoing with a positive attitude toward the craft beer business
- At least 2-3 years of sales experience in the beer/beverage industry
- Strong understanding of 3-tier system and exposure to retail account marketing and management
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including verbal and written communication to ensure clear and concise communication with management, co-workers and vendors/distributors
- Ability to complete tasks with limited direction and supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to operate effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Creative thinking and problem solving with the ability to develop and execute innovative strategies that increase sales and market share.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Ability to travel as required
- Willingness and ability to work some evenings and weekends
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Medical/Dental/Long Term Disability/Vision benefits
- Profit sharing
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Weekly beer allotment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
Interested applicants, please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “KS/MO Sales Rep” in the subject line by February 26, 2018.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Odell Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy.