NE Business Manager
Florida Beer Company
Apply for this Job
- JOB SUMMARY
The incumbent will develop the strategic vision of the Business Management functions within Florida Beer Company. He/she will conduct in-depth data analysis, develop strategic insights and translate them into successful marketing and sales programs and strategic initiatives for the portfolio of FLORIDA BEER COMPANY brands.
To manage and lead the development and implementation of the commercial requirements and Business Management concepts through the process of ideation, innovation, analysis, planning and executing the development and maintenance of the brands; to be the guardian of the Company’s brand equity and public image to consumers, government and other stakeholders.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Leverages synergies across the Ansa McAl group and assumes overall responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan for FLORIDA BEER COMPANY; for strategic market planning; market research programs; commercial and market plan execution; field force activities; and control of the FBC budget.
2. Assume overall responsibility for developing the annual sales plan including orders, channel deployment, sales team deployment, and forecasts.
3. Works with cross-functional teams, internally and externally, to implement programs to achieve successful marketing support, thereby facilitating the measurement of business impact and return on marketing investment.
4. Provides planning and leadership by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the FBC plan.
5. Utilizes a global view to the strategic planning processes to support and drive business profitability and by proactively introducing and delivering appropriate FBC strategies and initiatives.
6. Ensures that sales and brand marketing strategies are executed in-line with domestic brand equities aimed at maintaining brand positioning and increasing volume and market share for brands and providing a platform for the respective brands within the company’s portfolio to achieve its strategic brand vision.
7. Ensure all plans are within approved budgets and annual performance objectives are met.
8. Establishes and implements appropriate strategies, marketing plans and Brand communicating strategy to foster business growth potential, such as campaign planning and delivery support as well as maximize profit and increase product visibility.
9. Analyze sales statistics to determine sales potential, monitor customer preferences
and inventory requirements
10. Effective use and development of business plans and strategies.
11. Manage sales team if appropriate to exceed sales goals through regular meetings, coaching, and motivation.
12. Report on FBC results, plans, and strategies to other FBC’s management and Board of Directors.
13. Coaches and mentors the team members to ensure that they are capable of carrying out needed sales, service and marketing initiatives.
14. Establishes and maintains strong relationships with company Executive Leadership Teams, as well as Group Executives, so as to identify their needs and provide advice on a full range of business solutions.