Good City Brewing
Apply for this Job
About the Company
Good City Brewing is an award-winning production brewery located on Milwaukee’s vibrant East Side. We are about excellent craft beer, lasting friendships, and a commitment to seeking the good.
Since opening in 2016, Good City has quickly become one of Milwaukee’s most popular breweries and one of Wisconsin’s fastest growing beer makers.
Good City’s brew master, Andy Jones, is a graduate of the prestigious UC Davis Master Brewers Program. Before co-founding Good City, Andy spent time working for some of the most established and recognized craft breweries in the country.
About the Position
Good City Brewing is seeking a dynamic, highly motivated individual to lead sales efforts within the Milwaukee area. Primary responsibilities include:
- Represent Good City Brewing in the market in a professional and organized manner at all times
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of the Good City Brewing story, brand, and values. Promote “Seek the Good” motto.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of each Good City beer brand
- Develop, maintain, and grow account pipeline to drive wholesale sales in the territory
- Collaborate with management and distributor to create target account list
- Collaborate with management to implement sales strategy for target accounts
- Make contact with target account using most appropriate means necessary
- Build relationship with target account buyer, learn buying habits and process
- Make targeted sales pitch to buyer
- Close sales with targeted accounts
- Maintain account relationship, stay in regular contact and provide account support on an ongoing basis
- Coordinate activities between distributor and brewery operations on product launches, inventory, allocation, etc
- Regularly coordinate sales activities and ride-alongs with distributor sales reps and managers
- Gather market intelligence, observe trends, provide feedback and ideas to management
- Maintain and update activity/progress log for all account activities on no less than a weekly basis
- Suggest, organize, implement, and attend special events such as tap take-overs, tastings, product releases, etc.
- Involve management team in key relationships/sales pitches as necessary
- Utilize Good City marketing materials, assist with ongoing content development and drivePOS/brand visibility efforts in the territory
- Provide regular brewery updates to target accounts via email/text blast
- Other duties as assigned