Chicago Sales Representative
Maplewood Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
· Sales Representative specific to Chicagoland.
Coverage Counties include: Cook, Dupage, Dekalb, Lake, Will, Kane, McHenry, and Kendall.
· Solicit new accounts while maintaining relationships with existing On & Off Premise Accounts.
· Develop a schedule to cover territory and contact/meet with various buyers.
· Complete weekly/monthly sales reporting to be presented to Maplewood & Distributor management.
· Maintain a complete and accurate account list with notes using CRM software.
· Set up & attend community outreach events, including: Tastings, Bar Events, Festivals, etc.
· Monitor Distributor performance objectives in respective markets.
· Conduct Distributor sales trainings and ride-along sales days.
Qualification and Skills:
· Experience: 1+ Years of Sales and Marketing.
· Experience in the Craft Beverage Industry is prefered.
· Comprehensive knowledge of the craft beverage industry and emerging trends.
· Strong written and communication skills with a great relationship-building personality.
· Organized, Self-Motivated, Efficient, and have high standards for Customer Service.
· Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekend.
· Ability to lift 35lbs and use dolly to transport/maneuver 170lbs Kegs.
· Must have a clean driving record, own a reliable car, and be willing to travel.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field is preferred.
· Illinois Basset Certification must be completed before start date.
· Optional: Server-Certified Cicerone or Certified Cicerone.
· Salary with Sales Based Bonus.
· Gas / Mileage / Entertainment budget
· Paid vacation
· Health/Dental/Vision options