Brewery Sales Representative - Albuquerque
Four Peaks Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Four Peaks Brewing Co is looking for an exceptional sales person who loves good beer and wants to craft a career pursuing their passion representing Four Peaks in the Albuquerque, NM market. We are a growing company so we are looking for candidates who can grow with us by demonstrating a high capacity to learn and take on new challenges. The primary focus is to position Four Peaks Brewing Co. as THE premier Arizona craft brewery in the minds of our consumer by promoting the virtues of craft beer and motivating key on- and off-premise accounts and distributor sales teams to feature good beer more often.
- Some of the components of this multi-faceted job include increasing draft & package distribution, securing displays, on- and off-premise features and promotions, staff trainings, POS (point-of-sale) management and leading the thought about good beer within the distributor and in the marketplace. Accomplishing such feats requires an exceptional person who possesses a strong beer distributor background, including industry-related sales.
- This job requires an exceptional work ethic, extensive passion for good beer, knowledge of breweries and beer styles and the ability to grow Four Peaks business at the distributor level. The focus of the job is to work with distributors and key retailers, with concentration on building relationships with on- and off-premise accounts, to build Four Peaks business in the greater Albuquerque area.
- Preference will be given to qualified candidates who currently reside within Albuquerque area
- Candidate should have a minimum of THREE years sales experience - industry-related sales and/or a beer distributor background is strongly preferred
- Ability to understand the craft beer market planning process
- Must have a basic understanding and successful use of selling and public speaking skills
- The ability to express oneself in an articulate, succinct and professional manner is also a necessity
- Position requires computer proficiency - regular use of Microsoft Office Suite (including ability to enter, retrieve, and interpret data in spreadsheets)
Additional REQUIREMENTS to consider before applying...
- The successful candidate MUST have a valid Driver’s License with an exemplary driving record free of any major violations in the last five years
- Availability to work evenings/nights as needed is required (promotions)
- Must be able to lift 35-pound cases, as well as maneuver and place 168-lb kegs
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a post-offer, pre-employment background and Driver's License check
- You must be at least 21 years of age to work for Four Peaks Brewing Co.