Regional Sales Manager
Lord Hobo Brewing Co.
Apply for this Job
About Lord Hobo Brewing Company
Lord Hobo Brewing Company (LHBCo), managed by long-time industry veterans, is the fastest growing regional brewery in the country. Our portfolio of beers, including Boomsauce, Glorious, and Hobo Life are consumer favorites and designed to win the favor of on and off-premise retail accounts.
If your skills, experience, and career aspirations match the opportunity described below, we look forward to meeting you!
Regional Sales Manager
Given our upcoming growth, we are hiring for a Regional Sales Manager position, preferably based in the Boston metro area. The Regional Sales Manager position is an integral role at LHBCo, with three key responsibilities:
The defined territory will be New England with a responsibility to nurture existing distributor relations as well as define and implement data-driven sales initiatives with our sales team. You will be expected to lead data-based account planning and growth strategies, and you will have the opportunity to help shape the LHBCo sales toolkit. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing local craft brewery.
Ultimately, our Regional Sales Manager is responsible for growing LHBCo sales in their territory. In order to grow LHBCo volume, some specific activities you will be responsible for include:
- Ensuring value propositions are being properly presented (quality, economy, proximity, availability etc.) to retail managers by our sales team
- Working closely with distributor-partner management team to see sales efforts through to delivery
- Utilizing customer segmentation analyses to prioritize and strategize retail sales efforts
- Developing specific account action plans to maximize long term retail account sales
- Identifying and executing opportunities to support retail account sales (e.g. social media, tasting events, education)
- Ensuring new accounts are being presented with literature and samples while keeping detailed notes of account progress in LHBCo’s CRM
- Reinforcing the LHBCo company standard of merchandising products both on and off-premise
- Ensuring POS materials are being properly placed to retail customers and distributor sales representatives
- Providing management with timely and accurate information to improve company success in the territory
- Identifying key sponsorship opportunities and coordinate participation with management
- Attending key events throughout the calendar year when manager level is required
At a minimum, Regional Sales Manager must have the following qualifications:
- Be based in Boston metro area
- Hold a 4 year degree with 5+ years of sales experience in the beer or beverage industries
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable source of transportation
- Have a strong work ethic and friendly self-starting attitude
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Have excellent organization and communication skills
- Have a desire to work in a fast-paced, growing company
- Have physical ability to lift and move cases of beer frequently
- Have ability to maintain professionalism during and after consumption of alcohol
We offer a competitive salary and bonus compensation package based on your qualifications and sales success.
In addition, Regional Sales Managers have an expense account to make sure they are not out-of-pocket for appropriate sales expenses.
And of course all employees are eligible for the LHBCo health insurance package, and enjoy a generous beer discount.
How to apply:
If you are ready to join the LHBCo team, email your resume and a thoughtful cover letter demonstrating your strong writing skills to email@example.com.
Lord Hobo Brewing Company is proud to be an equal oppurtunity employer.