Business Development - All Levels
Apply for this Job
SmartBrew ® - Leading Edge Fully Automated Craft Brewery Technology and Beverage Company. www.smartbrew.com - seeking middle to senior level Business Development team members.
Overview //// MUST WATCH
Copy and Paste LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=v19_badTL24
SmartBrew -- Restaurants, bars, casinos, hotels and retailers around the world are discovering a game-changing solution to dramatically elevate brand, traffic, sales and margins. They're now brewing their own world-class craft beers fresh onsite in as little as 150 square feet.
SmartBrew continues to gain international acclaim by winning medals on a consistent basis at prestigious international competitions. The growth potential is infinite, and we’re looking for a limited number of middle to senior level business development team members to help bring this revolutionary solution to venues throughout the United States.
Seeking Positions in all major USA regions - Great Opportunity in a booming industry!
Natural Brew, Inc., aka SMARTBREW - OVERVIEW
- New Disruptive Craft Brewing Technology that was developed for venues with limited space and experience…
- Fully Automated On-Site Craft Brewery System that requires NO craft beer brewing experience;
- up to 30% additional net profit using SmartBrew system(verses purchasing keg beer);
- Internationally Award Winning Beers (see website www.smartbrew.com );
- NO Brew Master experience needed - fully automated with dozens of beers available for you to choose from ( see website www.smartbrew.com for full list );
- ONLY 150 square feet needed with NO onsite Grain/Malt Grinding, or Boiling;
- Basic System ( 4 x 5bbl fermenter ) Allows Customer to product their own brand of craft beer, over 50 kegs of total volume per month with over 50+ recipes to choose from. (Note: larger systems available);
- Draft System can dispense directly from fermenter tanks ( aka brite tanks) or you can keg off and use your standard draft system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
· Plan and execute business strategies to achieve desired growth results. Establish accounts through territory management, to include cold calling and personal visits to potential customer sites. Develop a diverse customer base to include traditional and nontraditional accounts and specialty market segments.
· Identify, analyze and assess customers' needs, and react appropriately by recommending and designing SmartBrew craft beer systems.
· Develop a strong understanding of market conditions and local competitor pricing in order to position SmartBrew as the leading choice.
· Provide technical services and support to customers, including educating them through in-person presentations and equipment demonstrations.
· Expand the sale of SmartBrew BEER WORT products through establishing and maintaining customer contacts.
· Collaborate with office and support staff to ensure the highest quality of customer service.
· Collaborate with other SmartBrew sales teams, as well as, all branch and corporate departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Collaborate with Marketing, Engineering, Growth Center Management, Branch Manager and Sales Team regarding new equipment, equipment availability and programs. This will include industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
· Utilizing the Customer Relationship Management system, generate sales plans, sales reports, bids, proposals and quotes; maintain prompt completion of filing expense reports and call reports.
· Keep up-to-date with and review/analyze lead generators
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to use consistent business processes to achieve desired results, including ability to react appropriately and timely to changing business needs.
· Willingness and ability to provide superior customer service at all times.
· General knowledge of food and beverage sales, and craft brew industry.
· Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
· Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills.
· Strong sales acumen and record of achievement.
· Effective interpersonal skills with customers, coworkers and management team.
· Strong teamwork and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and the use of computer applications.
· Ability to meet and continuously maintain authorization to operate a Company vehicle. ( Not all positions will have this option).
· Ability to safely and effectively operate a company vehicle for extended periods of time throughout cities, job sites, major highways and interstates (including tunnels and bridges) and in all weather conditions. ( Not all positions will have this option)
Percent of Travel Required
up to 40%
Industry Competitive Packages are being offered for Independent Sales Positions ( full Commission to Commission plus base ). We have several positions available so please inquire on website or via this application.
Part-Time Referral Programs available too…. All Major Metropolitan US Cities are available for this program. Limited International Programs Available – Please apply and submit details in application.