Walking Tree Brewery
Apply for this Job
Sales Representatives will be responsible for executing Walking Tree Brewery’s sales objectives for their designated market. Walking Tree Brewery Sales Representatives must also have a deep knowledge of the Walking Tree brand, history and products and be able to convey that information effectively to accounts, distributors, and fans. Sales Representatives must also effectively promote the Walking Tree Brewery brand by seeking events and partnerships that are consistent with Walking Tree Brewery brand identity including but not limited to: tap takeovers, brewery showcases, beer and food pairings, event sponsorships, and beer festivals. Sales Representatives will work directly with Sales Director and management to set targets and assess market conditions, demands and opportunities. Candidates must live in the Jacksonville area and have extensive knowledge of the market and its demands. Hours will be part time to start and increase to full time as market demand increases.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Seek out new accounts and identify which products will best fit their needs.
- Maintain relationships with current accounts and be able to constantly assess their needs and what can be done to benefit the client and ensure product success.
- Seek brand partnerships and event opportunities that will best promote the Walking Tree Brewery brand.
- Conduct promotional events to help spread brand awareness.
- Communicate market conditions and demands with Sales Director and Production Staff.
- Work directly with Distributor and Distributor Representatives to motivate Walking Tree Brewery sales and convey brand and product information.
- Coordinate POS items for accounts through both the Distributor and Walking Tree Brewery.
- Be a direct point of contact for any client needs or questions relating to Waking Tree Brewery or Distributor.
- Log and maintain detailed data and reports on accounts and events
- Be available to help at special events as needed outside of assigned territory
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have extensive knowledge of Craft Beer and the Craft Beer market
- Must live in designated territory and have an extensive knowledge of the area, accounts and market.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends.
- Must have your own reliable transportation and clean driving record.
- Must have sales experience
- Must have experience with Distributors
- Must be organized and able to keep detailed records and notes.
- Must be flexible and able to plan effective routes
- Must be a good problem solver