Anchor Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
The Process Engineer will collaborate with all areas of Production to drive process improvement initiatives and develop new brewing and packaging process installations to deliver quantifiable results. The role will consist of roughly 70% process improvement and 30% capital projects.
- Work to improve and enhance safety, environmental compliance and quality in all brewing and packaging areas.
- Develop and execute process improvement initiatives to increase efficiencies and reduce process loss.
- Implement Capital projects in production areas that are related to quality improvements and improved efficiencies.
- Manage project budgets and perform analysis to insure expenditures provide acceptable returns.
- Manage, review and develop SOP’s in all areas of production.
Education, Experience & Attitude:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; preferably in an engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a brewery or other food/beverage processing environment is preferred.
- Experience with engineering diagrams, process flow, pumps, pipes, valves, heat transfer, fluid flow, and all basic brewing equipment.
- Familiarity with the brewing and packaging processes as well as general beer knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent project management, prioritization and organization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of independence.
- Sound strategic thinking and ability to produce original ideas.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership skills. Takes initiative, can work with minimal supervision, is flexible and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Adaptability and flexibility to meet changing priorities.
- Must demonstrate strong strategic and creative problem-solving abilities, as well as excellent verbal and written communications, strong presentation skills, work organization and ability to multi-task.
- Team player with ability to effectively manage teams and work cross functionally with other departments to meet business goals.
- Energetic passion towards beer and brewing.
We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package that includes: employer subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance; paid holidays; vacation and sick time; personal day; 401k with employer match; flexible spending accounts; commuter benefit; discounted merchandise, and free beer!
Please include a cover letter with your salary expectations along with your resume.