Left Coast Brewing Co.
Apply for this Job
Seeking Store Brewer/Distiller for Left Coast Brewing Co in Irvine, CA.
About Left Coast Brewing Co:
Left Coast Brewing Company is family owned and operated in the iconic surf side town of San Clemente, California. The independent brewery began its craft back in 2004. With a slew of 23+ awards under their belt, the brewery has grown to 11,000 barrels and counting. Left Coast Brewery is expanding to Irvine, CA. with a production facility, tasting room and restaurant.
Left Coast prides itself on its commitment to quality and constantly strives to find premium ingredients to achieve the perfect balance of aroma and flavor. The family and brewers that comprise Left Coast are passionate about the art and craft of brewing and seek to invent recipes that they not only love drinking but love sharing. Ingredients, technique and passion poured into every pint, that is the Left Coast way.
Candidate must be proficient in all aspects of beer production and maintain the highest of facility management. This leadership role is responsible for overseeing day- to- day operations of the brewery, setting production goals, and quality control. The candidate that possesses general knowledge in craft distillery of spirits is a huge plus. Left Coast is a collaborative environment; therefore, the candidate is expected to work closely with the team and organization to accomplish our goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all brewing, inventory, packaging and scheduling.
- Manage inventory of materials and chemicals.
- Maintain a safe, healthy and sustainable environment.
- Maintain sterilization/cleanliness protocols, filtration systems and maintenance of brewery records.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be a great communicator.
- Minimum three years experience and comprehensive knowledge of beer production, storage and packaging.
- In-depth knowledge of brewery lab procedures, QA/QC, yeast handling.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with beer production machinery.
- Certificate from an Accredited Program preferred..
- Equipment installation experience.
- Excellent communicator and ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Certificate in Distillery of Spirits a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible.
- Ability to lift, push or pull up to 65 pounds.
Competitive salary based on experience. Benefits include PTO, Medical and, 401K.
Send Cover Letter and Resume: MelissaKamp@oggis.com