Two Roads Chain Manager Position
Two Roads Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Two Roads is looking for an experienced Chain Manager to work directly with key National and Regional Accounts. The Chain Manager will be responsible for managing chain account relationships and direct sales to the accounts. The ideal candidate will be based at our brewery in CT; however, candidates will also be considered who are based in our existing sales distribution footprint and can make frequent visits to the brewery. Competitive salary offered based on experience. Benefits include medical insurance, bonus, and car allowance.
For consideration, please submit a resume along with a cover letter that provides information about your interest in chain sales, your passion for craft beer and why you are interested in “taking the road less traveled” with Two Roads.
- Develop and manage Two Roads activity in all on and off-premise chain accounts throughout the distribution footprint (VA, MD, DC, DE, NJ, PA, NY, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME, CO)
- Develop and maintain collaborative long-term relationships with chain account buyers.
- Achieve sales, distribution, promotion and merchandising objectives on and off-premise.
- Track, analyze and report on sales, pricing, and promotional performance.
- Develop data driven sales presentations to increase chain business.
- Create innovative programing that can be utilized at the retail level.
- Work with Two Roads Sales Managers to execute programing at the local level.
- Work with distributor chain teams to identify opportunities and grow market share.
- Collect market data and identify new opportunities.
- Create price strategies that are aligned with brand positioning
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the alcohol industry.
- Proven track record in managing National Accounts.
- Strong knowledge of the craft beer industry.
- Strong understanding of merchandising.
- Experience using Nielsen/IRI data.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to put together persuasive sales stories using data.
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results.
- Ability to organize, plan and execute programs to reach sales objectives.
- Must be willing to travel as needed. Clean driving record required.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point.
- Willingness to “take the road less traveled” and look for unique solutions and opportunities