Wicked Weed Brewing
Apply for this Job
POSITION SUMMARY : Works in the Packaging Department to operate and maintain equipment needed to package beer in a variety of containers including kegs, bottles and cans. Assists in a variety of aspects throughout the business as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates packaging department equipment.
- Troubleshoots equipment problems within the department.
- Understands and adheres to safety standards.
- Cleans and maintains bottling/kegging/canning facilities.
- Alerts the Line Leader or other management personnel to potential quality concerns.
- Functions well working in a team environment.
Additional duties may be assigned as necessary
- Experience in a production/packaging environment a plus
- An understanding of lock-out/tag-out and other core safety issues.
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to be comfortable working in a team environment with a great deal of interdepartmental coordination.
- The ability and aptitude to work with and troubleshoot equipment.
- The ability to operate a forklift.
Compensation: Competitive + full benefits, 401k, PTO, etc.
RESPOND WITH COVER LETTER AND RESUME