Brand & Creative Manager
10 Barrel Brewing Co
Apply for Job
"Brew beer, Drink Beer and Have fun doing it."
10 Barrel Brewing Co., one of the Northwest's fastest growing regional craft breweries, is looking for an exceptionally-talented, badass individual to join our Marketing team as the company's Brand & Creative Manager.
- Design and create marketing materials for the organization; includes packaging, posters, point-of-sale materials, apparel, digital/website/banner ads, branding elements etc.
- Ensures ideas and concepts align with marketing objectives and are completed in accordance with timelines.
- Participate in marketing activities, such as brainstorming sessions and conceptualizing processes.
- Work closely with the sales team to provide support to for promotional and event materials.
- Work with vendors and printers on current and future needs, fostering good external relationships.
- Create and manage original video & photographic content for 10 Barrel online channels.
- Manage in-house graphic designer.
- Oversees and manages 10 Barrels website, content, and online presence.
- Manage outsourced creative and design projects with 3rd party agency partners.
- Manage 10 Barrel's brand guidelines and image rights, ensuring they are consistent and accurately portrayed across all visible channels, included but not limited to: in-house signage, all ad development, product packaging, video production, all digital and print communications and marketing, POCM, sales sheets, and promotions where 10 Barrel will be activated and have a visual presence.
- Ongoing collaboration, creative input, and design projects with internal and external partners.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Graphics Design, or a similar field strongly preferred.
- 5+ years marketing experience across a broad background (e.g., sales promotion, geographic marketing, sports marketing, advertising agency).
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong strategic, analytic, financial, and consumer research skills.
- Strong Beer/alcohol beverage industry knowledge.
- Understanding of Selling process, Retail environment and Distribution network.
- Proficient in using all Adobe Creative Cloud design software, including but not limited to: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Proficiency in using Premiere and Lightroom for video editing preferred.
10 Barrel Brewing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.