Aspen Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
About Aspen Brewing Company
Aspen Brewing Company (ABC) was founded in 2008 in Aspen, Colorado with one simple goal: make world class beer, downstream from bnobody. Our portfolio includes National and International award winning products such as Independence Pass Ale IPA, This Season’s Blonde Ale, an American Blonde Ale, Cloud 9 Saison, a Belgian Farmhouse Saison and our Silver City Ale, an American Session Wheat have become consumer and beer judge favorites across the globe.
We’re building a top-notch sales team across the country to work with on- and off-premise retail partners. We are looking for great sales people who not only love craft beer but are obsessed with craft beer in Colorado’s Front Range.
The ideal candidate will have intimate craft beer knowledge, sales experience, and be extremely self-driven. She/he must have the ability to foster lasting relationships with retail buyers, and have an obsession for the craft beer industry.
If your skills, experience, and career aspirations match the opportunity described below, we look forward to meeting you!
Sales Manager – Denver, CO
We are recruiting a Sales Manager based in the Denver area. The Account Manager position is an integral role at ABC, with four key responsibilities:
• Sell Aspen beers to on and off premise retail accounts by building strong rapport with retailers
• Collaborate with our freight partner assure efficiency and quality in the service of our retail customers.
• Maximize the sell-through of Aspen beers by monitoring and improving product merchandising and freshness within retail locations
• Grow ABC brand awareness in the territory by executing marketing efforts including in-store tastings, tap-takeovers, participation in local beer festivals, and more
You will have a defined geographic territory including responsibility to grow existing accounts as well as open new accounts. You will be supported by, and expected to contribute to, CRM driven account plans and growth strategies, and you will have the opportunity to help shape the ABC sales toolkit. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing and great Company.?
Responsibilities:?Sales Managers are responsible for growing the volume of Aspen beers sold in their territory. In order to grow ABC volume, some specific activities you will be responsible for include:
- Presenting the ABC product value propositions (quality, economics, etc.) to retail managers
- Working closely with our freight partner to see sales efforts through to delivery
- Utilizing customer segmentation analyses to prioritize and strategize retail sales efforts
- Developing specific account action plans to maximize long term retail account sales
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to support retail account sales (e.g. social media, tasting events, education)
- Supplying POS materials to retail customers and distributor sales representatives
- Providing ABC management with information to improve our success in the territory
- Executing the ABC company standard of merchandising products both on and off-premise
- Engaging new accounts with literature and samples while keeping detailed notes of account progress
Qualifications:?At a minimum, Account Managers must have the following qualifications:?
- Be based in the Front Range area
- Sales experience in the beer industry
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable source of transportation
- Have a strong work ethic and self-starting attitude
- Driven to win DNA
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Have excellent organization and communication skills
- Have a desire to work in a fast-paced, growing company
- Have physical ability to lift and move cases of beer frequently, and Kegs on occasion.
- Have ability to maintain professionalism during and after the consumption of alcohol
• ?We offer a competitive compensation including bonus package based on your qualifications and sales success.?
• ??All Sales Managers have an expense account to make sure they are not out-of-pocket for appropriate sales expenses.?
• ??In addition, all employees are eligible for the ABC health insurance package, and enjoy a generous beer discount.?
How to apply:?
• ??If you are ready to join the ABC team, email your resume and a cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org?
• ??Aspen Brewing Co. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. ???