Inside Sales Representative
Lucky Clover Packaging
Apply for this Job
Lucky Clover Packaging is a fast-growing company that supplies labeled aluminum beverage cans and other packaging materials to beverage producers nationwide and is hiring an inside sales representative to generate leads and help grow our customer base. This is a full-time, salaried position located in either our Sacramento, CA or Baltimore, MD offices.
This role will serve as a lead generator for Lucky Clover Packaging as we are poised for continued growth, conducting nation-wide searches for new potential customers, based on internet research, outreach to mutual business associates / vendors and social media queries.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or a minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Brewery or other beverage industry experience a plus
- Experience using a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and computer based applications
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Professional attitude that can accurately represent our brand to customers and prospective customers
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and function in a fast-paced environment
- Skill in organization, prioritization, and attention to detail
- Strong team player with the ability to communicate effectively
- Annual salary (based on experience) + quarterly commission based on performance
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Paid time off (sick and vacation) and holidays
- Conduct queries of craft breweries, wineries, coffee producers, and cocktail makers across the country to help build our database of contacts / prospective customers
- Identify prospects with new equipment installs that would create a need for cans (i.e. canning equipment installs, crowler machine installs, etc.)
- Make initial outreach to prospective clients via email / phone / sample packages to qualify interest
- Assemble sample can packages to send out to prospects in a professional presentation that represents our company in a positive way with a high attention to detail and quality
- Work alongside the Director of Business Development to hand-off qualified leads to appropriate Outside Sales representative(s) for closing of the sale
- Enter new opportunities into company ERP system; help organize sales funnel positions of various prospects
- Assist with the input of new orders into ERP system, ensuring data accuracy and that proper dates are entered for on-time deliveries
- Occasionally assist with processing of artwork to/from Graphics department, as well as sending digital proofs to customers for final approvals
- Attend weekly Sales Meetings and provide updates on new leads and qualified prospects
- Attend occasional conferences, trade-shows and/or events as a representative of Lucky Clover Packaging, working at our booth and helping to promote our brand
Lucky Clover Packaging does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, veteran status, or disability.