Southwest Sales Representative
Ska Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Sales and Marketing Director
It takes characters to brew beer with character, and we at Ska Brewing Co. have been doing that since 1995. Our award-winning craft brewing roots are firmly planted in Durango, Colorado, where we work hard and play harder. Our community-minded organization does all it can to give back to the town we love.
About the Job
In this job you will be responsible for the successful sale, distribution and placement of all Ska craft beer in both on and off premise locations throughout Arizona and New Mexico. You will also represent Ska Brewing at festivals and promotions throughout the year with peak times coming during the summer months. This is an exempt position.
- Be the main point of contact for our distributors.
- Communicate frequently with distributors about new products, releases and all business happenings from Ska.
- Execute all necessary programing and promotional work in the Southwest Region.
- Introduce retailers to our beers in on and off-premise locations.
- Work closely with our Chain Manager and distributor Chain Teams to ensure execution at the local level.
- Understand and embrace the Ska culture and deliver our mission to the retail customer.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with distributors and retailers.
- Communicate any special needs to the distribution department.
- Assist with market forecasting on all brands with a heavy emphasis on seasonal and one offs.
- Extraordinary knowledge of Ska Brewing products.
- Work directly with wholesalers to manage and increase territory sales.
- Adhere to sales and travel budgets.
- Represent a consistent brand message in all covered markets.
- Represent Ska at various events at promotions.
- Ability to remain professional in all circumstances.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Minimum two years of relevant experience along with solid working knowledge of the beer and brewing industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with limited direction or supervision
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and use of own car each day
- Willingness to work flexible and extended hours (including evenings and weekends)
- Self-motivated and energetic individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and independent working attitude
Ska Brewing offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, rewarding work environment and growth for committed team members.
If you are interested and your skills fit our needs, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with "Southwest Sales Rep - BB" in the subject line.