Northeast Territory manager
Owl's Brew Radler
Apply for this Job
NORTHEAST TERRITORY MANAGER FOR OWL’S BREW RADLER
ABOUT OWL’S BREW:
Owl’s Brew Radler was founded by Jennie Ripps and Maria Littlefield, and launched in 2016. Radlers are a mix of beer and tea, “the perfect double brew”. Owl’s Brew Radler is sold at Whole Foods, Harris Teeter, Wegmans, Total Wine, and many restaurants. Our brand is currently available throughout the East Coast.
We are looking for: a highly motivated Regional Northeast Sales Manager to support sales development in NYC, Boston and the tri-state area. The successful applicant must have a background in sales, preferably in the beer, wine & spirits industry. This applicant must be an independent self-starter and must reside within the five boroughs of New York City.
- Report to Director of Sales
- In-market activity including
- Wholesaler Calls and ride-withs
- Crew Drive coordination
- Key account management (account visits, demos, on-premise samplings & events)
- Sales leads & target accounts
- Creates, presents, and tracks sales incentive programs to wholesalers
- Monitors inventory & sales volume goals for wholesalers within market
- Presents new brands and marketing strategies to wholesalers
- Acts as the direct contact from the brewery to accounts, and wholesalers within market territory.
- Maintains accurate information and sales data in LilyPad and Nutshell
- Must meet or exceed mutually agreed upon performance goals (KPIs
- College Degree
- 2+ years experience in Sales or Promotions in beverage alcohol industry, experience in the craft beer industry preferred.
- Organized, self-disciplined, resourceful, detail oriented & sociable
- Certified Beer Server or Certified Cicerone preferred
- Must have the ability to lift and move 35 lbs. cases of beer
- Must live in defined territory (NYC Boroughs)
- Valid and clean driver’s license, registration & insurance as well as a reliable vehicle to travel to various markets
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus Structure
- Health Care Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage reimbursement
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified individuals should please attach a cover letter and resume. Please explain in your cover letter how your experience is relevant to this role and why you’d like to be part of this company.