Bull Durham Account Manager
Bull Durham Beer Company
Apply for Job
Position: Bull Durham Account Manager
Req Number: 1542
Department/Division: Bull Durham Beer Company G&A
Bull Durham Beer Company was born within the walls of the Durham Bulls Athletic Park (the very first brewery housed in a minor league ballpark), the home of the world-famous, 2017 AAA National Champions, Durham Bulls. We are very proud of our products, especially our keystone product, the Kolsch Style Ale… Our brand in the Durham Bulls, Bull Durham and the national pastime of baseball translates well into any region or geography… Sales have been going great in the Durham/Chapel Hill area and are just launching in Nash & Edgecombe Counties… We are in the process of expanding our wholesale relationships into Raleigh and further east… We have two production facilities, one in the ballpark here in downtown Durham and the other at Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC…
We are looking for a skilled Account Manager to develop and oversee the relationships of Bull Durham with its wholesale network and associated customers. You will be responsible for securing new and maintaining customers as well as operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our wholesale and retail accounts by comprehending their requirements.
The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with customers. You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our beers and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing Bull Durham Beer Co to achieve long-term success.
You are responsible for:
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they stay focused on BDBC among the many craft beers in the market
- Acquire a thorough understanding of wholesale customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct beers, products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between customers, wholesalers and our BDBC team
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using account metrics.
What we are looking for in you:
- Proven experience as account manager possibly as key account manager
- 3-5 years of experience working within the beer distribution and wholesale industry
- Experience in sales and providing service and knowledge of our beers based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- BS/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Technology literate and social media friendly
A pre-employment drug screening is required. All candidates must apply online at https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=capitolbci&jobId=848624648_1815&lang=en_US
EOE, M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
It is the policy of the company to be fair and impartial in all relations with employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, age, sex, military status, national origin, physical/mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law.