Anchor Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
- Daily management of entire purchasing operation for all raw and packaging goods including min/max method of supply, creating purchase orders and overseeing receiving and inventory entry.
- Forecast all future materials needs utilizing sales forecast, financial goals, and historical demand
- Manage procurement of all items related to new product development
- Utilize the company’s MRP system to monitor and manage inventory to assure optimal stock volumes to minimize out-of-stock or over-stock quantities.
- Review production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
- Negotiate with vendors and establish contracts where applicable for best possible price, delivery and service guarantee.
- Ensure accurate receipt into GP of all incoming raw & packaging materials
- Create and monitor key purchasing metrics (KPIs).
- Analyze and manage the metrics to maximize productivity and improve corporate results.
- Develop SOPs for purchasing and vendor management to ensure procedures are efficient and up to date.
- Establish and maintain a good purchasing and supply reporting system to allow other departments and upper management to monitor critical information including purchased quantities and prices.
- Maintain accurate records of all quality and quantity issues and communicate inventory status issues to sales and distribution teams to aid in the optimization of customer management
- Manage transitions and be involved in material run outs with minimal write off.
- Ensure BOM is accurate in MRP and work cross functionally to maintain it.
- Help manage accuracy of inventory of all packaging materials and raw materials.
- 3+ years of procurement experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment required.
- Must be able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- The ability to be flexible and handle multiple tasks in a high stress environment.
- Detail oriented with superior organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional team members.
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve problems
- Team player who helps create, facilitate and encourage a results-focused and motivating team environment
- Proficient in MRP, Excel, Word, Outlook
We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume and cover letter with salary expectations to the attention of People Services at Jobs@Anchorsf.com.