Apply for this Job
Position Title: Sales Representative (Looking for multiple reps across the following cities: Dallas, Ft. Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio)
Reports To: Director of Sales
Objective: Exceed sales goals of Celis products in the assigned market
Experience Required: 2+ years of craft beer sales experience, preferably calling on bars and restaurants in the assigned market
- Aggressively pursue new on and off-premise distribution in assigned territory
- Build strong relationships with the buyers at existing on-premise and off-premise accounts
- Build strong working relationships with key personnel at all distributors in assigned territory
- Actively work with distributor sales force and assist distributor personnel when necessary
- Communicate directly with distributor sales reps and managers to develop Celis in the market
- Schedule regular “ride withs” with distributors
- Regularly conduct beer/brand education with distributor and retailer staff
- Schedule and conduct promotional/educational events, such as samplings, pint nights, Tap Takeovers, beer dinners, regional beer festivals, etc. in assigned territory
- Build strategic weekly/monthly sales plan utilizing CRM software (VIPiDig)
- Must reside in assigned territory.
- Ability and willingness to work independently.
- Working knowledge of the craft beer industry and wholesaler operations.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to be proactive and take initiative.
- A high level of organization, planning and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with wholesalers, accounts, and customers.
- The ability to manage business expense budgets
- Proficiency in computer skills, CRM (VIPiDig), Email, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- The ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Valid Driver License with a good driving record, a reliable, registered and insured vehicle, and ability to drive to and from accounts continuously.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends and work more than 40 hours per week, and lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must understand local laws and ABC Regulations and abide by them at all times.
- Must be in control of alcohol consumption at all times.
- Cicerone or other Beer certification strongly preferred.