Regional Sales Manager
3 Daughters Brewing
Apply for this Job
- Achieve sales and distribution goals for assigned territory and Distributors.
- Input and monitor daily activity and accomplishments via 3 Daughters field execution tool.
- Lead Sales and Business Review meetings with Distributor Management, Sales Teams.
- Manage relationships at key retail accounts while identifying and targeting growth accounts.
- Collaborates with 3 Daughters and Distributor Key Account Teams and drives Distributor execution in chains. Participates in chain sales calls when appropriate.
- Work in collaboration with 3 Daughters Logistics to manage Distributor inventory.
- Utilize VIP software to identify opportunities and gain business insights.
- Drives consumer sampling activities within accounts across 3 Daughters Brewing portfolio as relevant to the market (on & off-premise).
- Perform administrative duties in a timely manner.
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor at all times.
The ideal candidate should possess a passion for the beer industry, strong sales closing skills, and the ability to maintain and develop new relationships. Being a highly self-motivated individual with a strong sense of personal responsibility in crucial for this role.
- 21 years of age.
- College Degree
- 3+ years of experience in beer industry, knowledge of the 3 tier system.
- Ability and willingness to work some nights and weekends as needed.
- A results driven, energetic, confident personality.
- Develop strong local contacts, know the local scene.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, compelling public speaking and presentation skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Email, Excel, Power Point, Google Docs)
- Candidates must have clean driving record and reliable source of transportation.
- Ability to travel up to 50% and overnight depending on Territory.
If interested please email email@example.com with the position you’re applying for in the subject line and attach your resume.