North Shore MA - Account Manager
Night Shift Brewing
Apply for this Job
The Account Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining a productive sales relationship with our wholesale account partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Establish and maintain sales objectives and goals that will be reviewed on a regular basis with management
- Maintain and grow sales within your account base amongst a mix of on and off premise accounts.
- Develop and add new accounts “North Shore territory” as directed by Sales Management
- Regularly monitor supply, demand, pricing, competitive brands, industry trends, and positive/negative feedback, and communicate findings with management
- Regularly monitor POS, placements and product freshness at all accounts
- Communicate with accounts about brand awareness, pricing, inventory, brewery events, etc.
- Keep a digital record of account visits, notes, and all relevant information
- Conduct staff trainings at retail and restaurant accounts, fostering education of NSD brands and beers
- Continue education on all aspects of NSD partner brands production methods, recipes, and beer styles
- Assist in the sales order process in Encompass
- Assist with organization of weekly deliveries
- Conduct tasting and events at various accounts on weekdays and weekends
- Occasionally help out the delivery team get products to accounts
- Support and represent at beer festivals
- Be punctual and professional, every day
- Bring an energetic, cooperative, proactive, self-motivated attitude
- Grow within Night Shift and expand your role as a key member of our team
- Employ innovative, creative thinking
- Lead and help other brewery employees as appropriate
- Demonstrate a strong interest in the brewery's overall success
- Help our team continue to create and share an energetic, inspired, world-class culture.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of alcohol industry sales experience
- Brewery experience a plus.
- Drivers license, a clean driving record, and a car
- MA Resident
- Understanding of beer styles and production
- Sales closing techniques
- Familiarity with On and Off Premise key business practices
- Brand specific information (history, brewing style, key staff etc.)
- Awareness of Craft Beer Industry Trends
- Perform order entry functions in Encompass RAS.
- Evaluate sales opportunities.
- Public Speaking and presentation techniques
- Market Planning
- Relationship Building
- Strong work ethic
- Highly Organized
- Socially Minded
The work for this position is partly performed in a warehouse environment, and requires occasional trips to the production floor, which involves multiple flights of stairs.
- The production aspects of this job take place in a working brewery environment, which involves the following:
- Hot, cold, steamy, foggy, wet conditions
- Noise (up to 90 dB)
- Exposure to potentially hazardous chemicals, hot water, cold water, hazardous gases, and pressurized vessels
- Exposure to machinery with moving parts
- Wet floors
- Occasional entry into confined spaces
- Sitting, standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, climbing
- Seeing, talking, hearing, tasting, and smelling
- Lifting up to 55 pounds and moving up to 170 pounds