Regional Sales Manager
Thunder Road Brewing Co
Apply for this Job
Thunder Road Brewing Co , Australia’s most Awarded Medium Size brewery is coming to the USA with amazing new unique beer styles brewed in Baltimore, Maryland . Here’s your chance to lead the charge on the East Coast developing markets for our unique Australian inspired IPA’s and amazing new beer styles.
We’re looking for a dynamic professional Craft Beer Regional Sales Manager to help us build our footprint across the East Coast states.
The Regional Sales Manager position is a full time salaried position . Ideally the best candidate will be based in Baltimore at the brewing facility.You will be responsible for developing markets across multiple priority states by managing our distributors and open key accounts. You will also have a critical role ensuring the brand and product marketing support is meeting expectations to achieve sales targets.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with senior and executional levels at distributors within the assigned territory.
- Become the preferred supplier within both accounts and distributors through superior client service.
- Determine focus areas within territory.
- Develop expertise on Thunder Road’s products in the market, as well as those of our competitors.
- Work 4.5 days per week in the market visiting on and off premise accounts. On average, 1 day per week will be spent traveling to other distributor areas outside of the core territory. ½ day per week will be spent in recap communication to Retailers/Distributors/Director of Sales.
- Schedule and work with distributors personnel - one day per week visiting accounts.
- Train and work with other Thunder Road Market Representatives in order to fully develop best sales and marketing practices
- Conduct samplings, promotions and trainings at bars and restaurants.
- Set up and represent Thunder Road at regional festivals.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working for a beer wholesaler or supplier within the assigned markets.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Some brewing knowledge is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and Power Point.
- Must have a valid driver’s license , cleaning driving record, reliable car and be able to travel up to 60% and maintain auto insurance coverage
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed (including evenings and weekends).
- Must be able to lift 35-pound cases, as well as maneuver and place 168-lb kegs.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects without supervision.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adopt the Thunder Road Brewing voice in representing the brand.
- Candidates must have a flexible schedule and able to work nights & weekends.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a detailed letter and resume to Philip@thunderroadbrewing.com. Short listed candidates will need to be will need to be available for interviews with the CEO in Baltimore Maryland 3, 4, 6, 6 June 2017. Any questions? Just ask.
Thunder Road Brewing Company Baltimore is a division of ICB INC USA brewing in Baltimore, Maryland. You can learn more about our brother brewery Australia’s Thunder Road Brewing Company Brunswick Australia at www.thunderroadbrewing.com . Our mission is to delight craft beer drinkers by brewing fresh unique delicious Australian inspired beers using fresh Australian hops on the East of USA. We are dedicated to creating the very best craft beers through maximum innovation and wonderful employees. You will enjoy excellent benefits including health, dental & vision insurance, profit-sharing, 401K and a rewarding environment. Thunder Road Brewing Company is at all times an equal opportunity employer.