Rhinegeist Brewery - Third Shift Brewer
Apply for this Job
Job Title: Shift Brewer
Reports to: Director of Brewery Operations
Based in: Cincinnati Ohio
Position Type: Full time with benefits.
Rhinegeist Brewery is a small (but swiftly growing) three year old craft brewery based in the Over The Rhine historical neighborhood of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. We have built a strong and dedicated team who believe in the power and beauty of great beer. We are looking for a Shift Brewer to conduct brewing/cellar operations.
- 1+ years working in a brewery or degree/certificate from accredited brewing program.
- Flexible schedule to work evenings and overnights with possible weekends
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Wort production on 60bbl automated brewhouse
- Filtration with GEA and Flottweg centrifuges
- Basic QA tests (Gravities, cell counts, pH test)
- Follow SOP’s
- Cellar operations including dry hopping and yeast harvesting
- CIP of brewhouse, fermenters, etc.
- Be comfortable in production areas with pressure vessels, steam, hot water, confined spaces
- Follow OSHA regulations about Forktrucks, chemical handling, LOTO, confined space, etc
We offer very competitive compensation including medical/dental/vision, 401k with match, 3 weeks PTO, profit sharing and more.