Headlands Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Headlands was created by two guys from the San Francisco Bay Area who have been part of the local brewing community for quite a while. And we make ales and lagers that embody the spirit of our home. Our beer comes in kegs and 16 ounce cans, because if the beer is great you might as well have more of it. Headlands has been brewing and selling beer in the Bay Area since 2014, and we are now ready to step things up to the next level (and that’s where you come in).
The Sales Manager has 2 primary areas of responsibility – own Headlands sales in the San Francisco market, and help refine and implement our overall sales strategy (including hands-on support for other more junior sales employees).
We are looking for somebody who has excellent experience in selling alcoholic beverages, preferably craft beer, in the San Francisco Bay Area region. They must be able to articulate, develop and help us implement a plan for accelerating sales growth on- and off-premise but also be prepared to roll up their sleeves and sell and manage accounts in San Francisco.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 4 year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 5 years of experience in craft beer sales, or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, organizational and customer service skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and an ability to multitask
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- A passion for the craft beer industry, and all that is great about the Bay Area.
If this sounds exciting we would love to hear from you. Please send your resume and any other supporting information to: email@example.com