Pacific Northwest Account Manager
Crosby Hop Farm, LLC.
Apply for this Job
The Account Manager – Pacific Northwest territory is responsible for managing accounts in Oregon, Washington, Alaska, and Hawaii. This position represents the outside sales arm of the organization and is critical to building the Crosby Hop Farm brand with its craft customers. This is an advanced sales position which requires extensive technical knowledge of hops and the brewing process as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Given the nature of the role, ~50% travel will be required to meet and exceed company goals. The Account Manager must be located within region and will report to and consult with the Sales Manager regularly to track sales targets and goals as well as monitor current market trends, competitor positioning, opportunities, threats, etc.
* Acquire, develop, and retain customer accounts in assigned territory.
* Create, strengthen, and maintain relationships with prospects, customers, suppliers, competitors, and industry influencers.
* Build and maintain a strategic plan for assigned territory.
* Work closely with Sales Manager to set, maintain, and update sales targets relating to sales performance and compensation plan.
* Collaborate with various Crosby Hop Farm departments (production, quality, warehouse, inside sales) to provide the seamless customer experience we are known for.
* Professionally represent the Crosby Hop Farm brand while emphasizing core values of quality, innovation, sustainability, and community.
* Make sales calls to clients in assigned territory by visiting brewhouse facilities, brewpubs, and tasting rooms.
* Engage in new client acquisition through cold calls (in person, phone, email).
* Collaborate and share best practices with Crosby Hop Farm peers.
* Participate in cross functional team meetings weekly.
* Attend and engage regularly at industry events & conferences.
* Manage CRM with high level of detail and professionalism to maximize efficiencies and information retrieval.
* Contribute to Crosby Hop Farm’s culture of continuous improvement and innovation by suggesting improvements to process, facilities, customer experience, etc.
* Monitor status and encourage customers to take delivery of contracted hops.
* Frequently work remotely and outside of normal working hours to accomplish sales goals.
* Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline preferred.
* Demonstrated passion for the craft beer market.
* 3-5 years previous experience in an outside sales or business development role, experience in the craft beer market preferred.
* Track record of exceeding sales quotas.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Previous experience working on an incentive based compensation plan preferred.
* Ability to travel frequently both domestically & internationally.
What Crosby Hop Farm Offers:
* Competitive salary DOE
* Excellent benefits package including 75% paid employee individual health, dental, vision, life and short term disability, PTO/Sick leave, paid holidays, and 401K with up to 4% match
Crosby Hop Farm is an equal opportunity employer