Dorchester Brewing Co.
Apply for this Job
DORCHESTER BREWING CO. is a Boston-based startup craft beer brewery and unique 2,000 square foot tap room dedicated to providing full service contract/partner brewing services with flexible packaging options, marketing support and warehousing to regional small and medium craft beer breweries. Our one-of-a-kind tap room also serves the craft beers made on-site and offers varying food options through partnerships with local Boston food trucks and businesses. If you love beer, breweries, and people and want to work in a fun fast-paced environment with people that you’ll probably want to hang and have a beer with, we want to hear from you.
DBCo. is looking for a Cellar Operator. The candidate will be part of the core brewing team and assist in the brewing process by operating and maintaining the cellar functions. This includes monitoring fermentations, quality management and maintaining a safe, clean, and sanitary environment throughout the brewery.RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Maintain beer quality in our ever expanding cellar
- Assist in the cleaning of the cellar areas and the washing of equipment, floors and tools to comply with company sanitation standards
- Other tasks necessary to ensure smooth daily operations
- Enjoy your job and make sure others do as well (key!)
- 1-3+ years commercial brewery experience.
- Beer education (a plus).
- Ability to operate a computer and basic spreadsheet skills a plus.
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- 50% contribution by DBCo. to health insurance
- Bonus opportunities based on performance
We encourage Dorchester / Boston residents to apply.
More info and apply at: http://www.dorchesterbrewing.com/jobs/