Sales/Brand Representative Multiple Regions
Down the Road Beer Co.
Apply for this Job
Down The Road Beer Co. is one of the Boston area's newest and fastest growing breweries.
To facilitate our rapid growth, we are expanding the scope of our sales and distribution team.
We are looking to fill roles in several regions including Western Mass.
The Sales/Brand Representative is the key contact between Down The Road Beer and our customers. This full-time position is responsible for building customer relationships, growing the DTR brand within the designated sales territory and displaying a positive brand image in the market.
At DTR we believe Beer People are the Best People and we can't wait to add a few more great beer people to our team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed company established sales goals.
- Identify opportunities in the market and execute against them. (Display execution, placing point of sale material, gaining increased visibility, and obtaining lead positioning on draft wall or cold box)
- Present and sell in new products with account level support to ensure proper sale through.
- Develop creative marketing events to generate consumer engagement.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers as well as cultivate new relationships with prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for Down The Road Beer Co.
- Complete daily market updates and any other reports required.
- Schedule and execute required number of events such as tastings, beer dinners, and tap takeovers.
- Communicate market conditions to immediate manager.
- Participate in evening or weekend special events as needed.
- Transport, place and maintain Point of Sale material as appropriate for accounts.
- Irregular hours, including nights and weekends will be required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School or GED required.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- 1+ year’s previous sales experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle are required.
- Residence in assigned territory preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to effectively manage multiple customer accounts.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Effective planning and organization skills.
- Proficient computer application skills.
- Self-starter and motivator. Most of your time will be spent on the road.
- Frequent lifting of 30+ pounds, includes bending, reaching, kneeling and light merchandising.