Karbach Brewing Co.
Apply for this Job
The Marketing Assistant supports the work of the Marketing Department for Karbach Brewing Co. This position is responsible for executing actions items presented by the Marketing team. This position works closely with the marketing and sales team to develop relationships and represent Karbach throughout the markets. The Marketing Assistant will be required to work frequent nights and weekends as designated by promotional event schedules as well as festivals and samplings. This position reports directly to the Marketing Coordinator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Karbach Brewing Company’s products.
- Meet and exceed company established marketing goals.
- Represents the company in the market.
- Executes off-premise private events and beer festivals.
- Maintains marketing area through organizational structure.
- Assists the sales department when needed.
- Conduct consumer facing events to create brand awareness and positive product images.
- Ability to intercept, engage and sell proactively to consumers during samplings.
- Communicate market conditions to immediate manager.
- Frequent nights and weekends required for promotions and festivals.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School or GED required.
- Bachelor Degree preferred.
- 1+ year’s previous marketing experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills.
- Effective planning and organization skills.
- Proficient computer application skills.
- Frequent lifting of 65+ pounds, includes bending, reaching, and kneeling.
- Ability to use power tools in a safe manner.