Full Time Head Brewer - New Hampshire
Mooselick Brewing, LLC
Apply for this Job
Our mission is to produce unique and experimental farm to bottle brews using locally farmed and wild ingredients.
We are looking for a full time head brewer who has the passion, drive, creativity, analytical skills and thick skin to explore relatively uncharted territories of craft brewing while still producing consistent fan favorites. The ideal candidate is excited by our mission and energized by the opportunity of starting small and growing with the brewery.
We are currently undergoing a rebrand that will better align with our farm to bottle mission. The rebrand will go live with the release of the new head brewers first six brews. Happy to share the new name, logo etc. in 1:1 communications.
Our ongoing strategy is to reinvest profits back into the brewery and farm to grow the business and become a destination for the curious craft beer enthusiast. Brewer expansion to 7/10bbl system planned for 2018.
The ownership team currently does and will continue to manage the finances, marketing and sales of the brewery to allow the head brewer to focus 100% on his or her time on the farm to bottle creations.
- 3bbl all grain system
- Two 2.5bbl fermenters and three 3bbl fermenters
- Two 3bbl crash tanks
- 3bbl brite tank
- Opened to making modifications if necessary
- Ability to self-manage and self-direct
- Experience with 3bbl hands on brew system
- Creation of brew calendar
- Passion for creative, unique and experimental recipes – seasonal experiments encouraged.
- Scaling recipes and collaboration with management team
- Vendor relations
- Raw material ordering/inventory
- Maintain clean, safe and organized facility
- Responsible for timeliness, accuracy and consistency of all elements of production brewing
- Accurate record keeping in compliance with Fed+State requirements
- Communication skills; use of email, google doc, weekly management calls etc.
Spacious + comfortable 2BR apartment on site if relocating.