Sales Representative - San Francisco Bay Area
Headlands Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Headlands was created by two guys from the Bay Area who have been part of the local brewing community for quite a while. And we make ales and lagers that embody the spirit of our home. Our beer comes in 16 ounce cans, because if you make great beer, you might as well have more of it rather than less of it.
The candidate must have great flexibility, an outgoing personality, attention to detail, exemplary customer service and communication skills and creativity. Primary responsibilities are to develop and maintain business relationships in the assigned market; sell product, packages and displays to customers; merchandise product; coordinate sales as well as delivery activities; monitor competitive activity in the market and communicate with Delivery and Management regarding opportunities and objectives in the market.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Have a good driving record
- Have a 4 year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Have 1-3 years of Sales experience or equivalent
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal, communication, organizational and customer service skills
- Have outstanding attention to detail and an ability to multitask
- And have an entrepreneurial spirit.