Regional Sales Manager - Multiple Openings
Apply for Job
Revolution Brewing is seeking candidates to join our fast-growing company for the two newly established roles of Regional Sales Manager -Midwest and Regional Sales Manager - East Coast. The Regional Sales Managers will be responsible for all of our sales in their assigned region, and work with their distributors to supply fresh beer to the front lines of the revolution.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with senior and executional levels at distributors within the assigned territory.
- Become the preferred supplier within both accounts and distributors through superior client service.
- Build and manage a team of all-star reps in your territory.
- Participate in overall sales strategy and goal planning across the region’s markets.
- Determine focus areas within territory.
- Develop expertise on Revolution’s products in the market, as well as those of our competitors.
- Represent Revolution at events.
- Launch new markets within region as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of people management experience working for a beer wholesaler or supplier within the market. 7+ years of sales experience. Prior experience managing multiple distributors in multiple states highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ideal Candidate will live in within their region.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially using formulas in Excel. Familiarity with VIP and IRI a big plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adopt the Revolution Brewing voice in representing the brand.
- Must have a reliable car and be able to travel up to 60%; overnight travel will be required of this position.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed (including evenings and weekends).
- Must be able to lift 35-pound cases, as well as maneuver and place 168-lb kegs.
This is a full-time salaried position with pay commensurate with experience. Revolution is a great place to work and offers an excellent benefits package including paid vacation, health and dental insurance and a 401K with company match.