D9 Brewing Company
Apply for this Job
Love beer? Simply fanatical about it? So are we! D9 Brewing is looking for some fanatical beer fans to join our sales team and represent D9 beer in the Greenville,SC market.
About Us: We started as a group of home brewers making fanatical beers in our garage and sharing with our neighbors. When our neighbors clamored for more than we could make at home we branched out to a 1 barrel location. Our fans thirst grew even more ravenous and we found a home in our current 10 barrel facility. Two years into the brewing business and we are once again under construction to increase our capacity to brew! We love our fans and we really love our beers!
Position overview: We are looking for people with an ability and desire to build relationships with our consumers, accounts, and distributor partners. This role will be in support to our distributor partner efforts along with our Sales manager by managing a list of accounts, acquiring new accounts, representing D9 at events, and being our feet on the street to get the D9 beers out there!
- Represent D9 Brewing at local festivals, sampling events at stores, and tap takeover events at bars and restaurants in a professional and respectful manner, keeping the reputation of the brewery in mind at all times.
- Manage a list of accounts and drive sales through them.
- Engage customers in learning about D9 Brewing, our beers and our philosophy on beer.
- Grow D9 distribution through account relationships with existing accounts and by acquiring new accounts.
- Work in conjunction with Sales Manager and Distribution partners to grow D9 business in the Greenville, SC to Asheville, NC markets.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Passion for carft beer! Basic knowledge would be awesome but not required. We do beer differently anyway! Must be willing to learn!
- Ability to communicate effectively. You will be communicating with customers, accounts, Sales Manager, and Distribution partners both verbally and in writing so must be able to be clear and engaging.
- Strong attantion to detail.
- Ability to multi task and perform well under pressure and with challenges.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- A go getter attitude. Sales take drive, determination, and persistence.
- Creativity to think out of the box to figure out new campaigns.
- Must have a vehicle and valid drivers license. Also must be at least 21.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. We wear many hats in this brewery so be prepared to roll with the punches.
Please provide a resume, a cover letter, and list of references. Qualified candidates will go through a phone interview prior to an in person interview.
D9 Brewing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation or marital/familial status.