Regional Sales Manager
Apply for this Job
The California Cider Company (ACE Cider) is in search of an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join their growing team. The Sales Manager will work closely with, and report to, the VP of Sales on developing comprehensive sales plans on a regional level for Ace Cider. The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing 30-, 60- and 90-day sales plans, in addition to ongoing quarterly and long-term sales goals.
We are the largest (and longest running) independent cidery in the country. We are the pioneers of the Craft Cider movement.
Location: Florida or Texas. Within 30 minutes drive to a large metropolitan downtown preferred.
- Passion and commitment to building a brand with entrepreneurial spirit
- Team driven, internal drive, a self starter, passionate, high energy, resourceful, responsible, flexible, and strong organization skills
- Preferred 5+ years field sales experience in Beverage
- Ability to work in a mobile environment and navigate assigned territory
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of analyzing information and assembling presentations for buyers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and ability to learn proprietary software applications
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Clean driving record required (No DUIs)
- Regular ride alongs with wholesaler representatives.
- Visit and maintain contact with retailers, restaurants, bars.
- Fulfill needs of distributors.
- Communicate on daily basis w/ Sales Director regarding orders, trends, successes, and difficulties.
- Monitor wholesaler’s inventory and depletions.
- Analyze sales data / performance on a monthly basis.
- Complete company administration requirements on time and regularly, including expense reports, weekly/month recaps, monthly calendar, budget management, and daily e-mail responses.
- Be thoroughly acquainted with every key decision maker or decision influencer within accounts.
- 2+ evening promos / staff trainings and 2+ weekend events monthly.
- Visit a minimum of 10+ accounts per field day.
- Participate in beer samplings, promotions, beer festivals and all related events.
- Build & maintain relationships by communicating regularly with our distributor sales managers.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly sales meetings / presentations with our distributor’s sales staff.
- Lead our sales team by example and there will be opportunities for this position to grow.
- Meet with wholesaler management teams to set monthly, quarterly, and annual goals and budgets.
- Paid Time Off
- Company Car and Expense Account
- Healthcare (60% of premium paid after 90 day introductory period)
- Competitive Salary + Commission