1/10/2020 -- Renegade Tasting Event with 5 New Beer Styles
OFFICIAL BREWERY EVENT FROM Renegade Brewing Company
Visit Official Event Site
Renegade is hosting a party at their taproom to celebrate brand new beer recipes.On Friday, January 10th, Renegade Brewing Company is hosting a party at their taproom, where they will introduce new beer styles – that have the potential to replace styles in their core lineup.
At the event, attendees will have the chance to try five new recipes and provide feedback on what they like and dislike on each style. The feedback will be reviewed and taken into great consideration for determining what Renegade will brew and roll out moving forward.
To encourage feedback and reward their loyalists, Renegade will be giving away prizes throughout the evening.
Here is some additional information about the event:
- Location: Renegade Brewing (925 W 9th Ave Denver, CO 80204)
- $0 cover for the event.
- $5 pints of new beer styles all night long
- A prize giveaway will take place from 4-7pm with a winner being announced every 30 minutes (no purchase required).
New Beer Recipes:
- Test Batch #1 Lager (4.9% ABV) - A clean and crisp Lager with Mild German hops that offer a subtle hop flavor without being overpowering
- Test Batch #1 IPA (ABV 6.7%) - This is a solid IPA that is light bodied and a hop masterpiece – a creative blend of citrusy, fruity and floral hops (Summit, Simcoe, Citra, Huell Melon)
- Test Batch #1 Session IPA (4.7%) – Tons of hop flavor and aroma dominate this beer without a high alcohol content that you would expect in an IPA. Citrus, floral, and melon are all present for a great hop experience! (Columbus, Eukonot, Palisade hops)
- Test Batch #1 - Hazy India Pale Lager (6%) – A brew that is all about packing as much hoppiness into a very crushable beer. It’s low in bitterness and high in hop flavor aroma (Copper and Strata Hops)
- Test Batch #2 - Mexican Lager (4.5%) - Brewed with refreshment in mind, this Mexican-Style Lager is crisp, clean and effervescent and finished with a hint of lime
Event listing posted on January 9, 2020 5:11PM