4/28/2018 -- Lupulin @ Labs
OFFICIAL BREWERY EVENT FROM Braxton Brewing Company
Visit Official Event Site
CALLING ALL HOP HEADS! A celebration of hops, join us for "Lupulin @ Labs" on April 28th!Braxton Labs is a place to spark conversation, ignite innovation and celebrate the craft community. On Saturday, April 28th we’ll celebrate with a brand new event called “Lupulin at Labs.” Lupulin, the active ingredient in hops, will be celebrated with 40 taps of hoppy beers, new Braxton beers, Revamp IPA infusions and more.
For all of you Hop Heads, we'll have a new, to-be-announced Labs Release, 10+ hoppy Braxton beers and 20+ hoppy guest taps:
- 3 Floyds Brewing, Zombie Dust Pale Ale
- Bearded Iris Brewing, Homestyle New England IPA
- Dogfish Head, 120 Minute Triple IPA
- Dogfish Head, Lupu Luau Toasted Coconut IPA
- Lagunitas Brewing Co, Lucky 13 Mondo Red Ale
- MadTree Brewing, Entropic Theory IPA
- Monnik Beer Co., IPA
- Moody Tongue Brewing Company, Sliced Nectarine IPA
- Sierra Nevada, Hazy Little Thing New England IPA
- Stillwater Artisanal, The Cloud IPA with oats & lactose
- Stone Brewing, Buzzer Beater Imperial IPA
- Taft's Ale House, Panic Do Nothing Hazy IPA
- And more to be announced!
We'll also feature Braxton Brewing Company Revamp IPA in four Firkins (beer infusions).
And as always, we still have a few surprises. Join the event and get ready to #liftonetolife!
Event listing posted on April 18, 2018 12:15PM