This special mix is available for a limited time from the F.X. Matt Brewing Company, which is actively run by the third and fourth generations of the Matt family and celebrating 125 years of craft brewing.
The pack includes core Saranac beers, annual favorites, and new innovative beers. Each beer has been carefully selected based on its flavor profile to ensure a refreshing and round experience in every pack.
“We’ve stocked our 12 Beers of Summer with brews that showcase the true character of Saranac; distinctive and full-flavored, yet not so overpowering that you can only enjoy one,” said President Fred Matt. “And what you’ll end up with is a happy and satisfied crowd at your next summer get-together.”
This year’s 12 Beers of Summer lineup includes:
- Wild Hop Pils (NEW) – This unique pilsener features Belma hops, found growing wild on a hop farm in Washington State, for a clean, tropical taste. Pair it with marinated pork tenderloin, chicken wings, prosciutto, bacon and chèvre or Havarti cheeses. (28 IBUs and 5.2 percent ABV)
- Session Ale (NEW) – With a light citrusy hop aroma, this new brew provides the refreshing taste needed to balance out a hot day. Pair it with burgers, barbecue and cheddar cheese. (30 IBUs and 4.5 percent ABV)
- Pale Ale – A Saranac staple, this brew is rich and fruity with a crisp finish. Pair it with burgers, bread pudding and cheddar cheese. (32 IBUs and 5.5 percent ABV)
- White IPA – Orange peel and coriander pair with wheat malt and oats for a refreshing twist on the traditional IPA. Pair it with spicy foods, citrus salads and bleu cheese. (50 IBUs and 6 percent ABV)
- Kölsch – This golden sparkling blonde ale is clear, crisp and easy to drink. Pair it with chicken, salads, salmon and Monterey Jack cheese. (20 IBUs and 5 percent ABV)
- Rye IPA – A selection of premium rye malt and a unique mix of spicy hops gives this IPA a wry twist. Pair it with grilled seafood, spicy fajitas, chili relenos and spicy jalapeno jack cheese. (50 IBUs and 6 percent ABV)
Celebrate with us. Use #Saranac125 and connect with F.X. Matt Brewing Company and Saranac on Facebook (www.facebook.com/Saranac), Twitter (@SaranacBrewery), and Instagram (@SaranacBrewery). For more information, visit saranac.com.
F.X. Matt Brewing Company in Utica, N.Y., was founded in 1888. Today, under the leadership of the third and fourth generations of the Matt family, the brewery is celebrating 125 years of brewing. Through a commitment to innovation and brewing excellence, the company has earned a reputation as one of the country’s most respected brewers of craft beers, including the Saranac line. In each bottle of Saranac, you’ll find exceptional quality, distinctive ingredients and a refreshing twist on tradition – the signature of the F.X. Matt Brewing Company.