Newark, DE — On Friday, April 1, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant will re-release Mahalo, Apollo!, their refreshing summer wheat beer, in cans and on draught. They will also feature a wings-and-beer combo perfect for fans and first-timers alike to enjoy this warm-weather favorite, just in time for spring. Loosely translated Mahalo, Apollo! means, “Thank you, Sun God!” and serves as a reminder that “Paradise is Portable” since convenient 16-oz. cans make it the perfect beer to sip on the beach or at the pool as the weather gets warmer.
Mahalo, Apollo! is a golden, complex and refreshing summer wheat beer ale spiced with Grains of Paradise and lemongrass, fermented with Belgian yeast
- The popular refresher will be available in limited quantities, while supplies last, in four-packs of 16-oz. cans for take-out only
- Mahalo, Apollo! will also be available on draft at all 11 Iron Hill locations
- In addition, Iron Hill will double down on the Hawaiian influence with Huli Huli Wings
- Tossed with habanero-mango sauce and pineapples, these sweet and spicy wings are a perfect pairing for Mahalo, Apollo!
- Throughout April, the restaurant will offer 20 wings and either a four-pack of cans or a 64-oz. growler fill of Mahalo, Apollo! for just $25
About Iron Hill:
Founded by home brewers Kevin Finn and Mark Edelson and restaurateur Kevin Davies in Newark, DE in 1996, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant has blossomed from one restaurant and brewery to 11 locations across the mid-Atlantic. Each restaurant is dedicated to producing and serving top-quality hand-crafted beers and cuisine in a warm and hospitable setting, and all are open seven days a week for lunch and dinner. In 2014, Zagat honored Iron Hill by naming them the most popular restaurant in Philadelphia, and their beers have earned 44 medals from the Great American Beer Festival in an unbroken 19-year winning streak that continues today. They will debut their 12th location, in Huntingdon Valley, PA, in 2016.
Locations include…Newark, DE (147 East Main Street, 302-266-9000); Wilmington, DE (620 Justison Street, 302-472-2739); Media, PA (30 East State Street, 610-627-9000); West Chester, PA (3 West Gay Street, 610-738-9600); North Wales, PA (1460 Bethlehem Pike, 267-708-2000); Phoenixville, PA (130 East Bridge Street, 610-983-9333); Lancaster, PA (781 Harrisburg Pike, 717-291-9800); Maple Shade, NJ (124 East Kings Highway, 856-273-0300); Voorhees, NJ (13107 Town Center Boulevard, 856-545-9009); Chestnut Hill, PA (8400 Germantown Avenue, 215-948-5600); and Ardmore, PA (60 Greenfield Avenue, 610-228-2280).