Brewbound is pleased to invite all Brewbound Session attendees to the official Brewbound Session Welcome Reception on Wednesday Dec. 4, the evening before Brewbound’s bi-annual business conference at the Paradise Point Resort & Spa in San Diego.
Sponsored by Dogfish Head and Hopunion, the welcome reception will be held at the San Diego Museum of Man’s BEER-ology exhibit, located at 1350 El Prado, Balboa Park, San Diego, Calif. The event, which begins at 6:30 p.m., will feature Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA samples poured through several HopUnion hop varieties using a randall press.
The reception is FREE for registered attendees of Brewbound Session.
Registered Brewbound Session attendees will have a unique opportunity to learn from and network with a number of beer industry experts during the Dec. 4 welcome reception and the Dec. 5 business conference. Confirmed speakers for Brewbound Session include:
- Sam Calagione, Founder, Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
- Joey Redner, Founder & CEO, Cigar City Brewing Co.
- Pete Slosberg, Founder, Pete’s Brewing Company
- Josh Landan + Mikey Taylor, Co-Founders, Saint Archer Brewing Company
- Phil Jamison, Executive VP of Sales & Marketing, Golden Road Brewing
- Tim Schoen, Founder, Brew Hub
- Danny Brager, Senior VP, Beverage Alcohol Practice, Nielsen
And more to come…
Are you a operating a small craft brewery? Contact Mike Vasallo at email@example.com or 617-231-8827 to learn about about a special small brewery discount for the event.