Brewbound is pleased to announce that Harpoon Brewery will host the official Brewbound Session welcome reception on Wednesday May 1, the evening before Brewbound puts on its bi-annual business conference at the Revere Hotel in downtown Boston.
The welcome reception will be held at the Harpoon Brewery tasting room, located at 306 Northern Ave. in Boston, Mass. The event will begin at 6 P.M. The guest list for the welcome reception is extremely limited and only open to registered Brewbound Session attendees on a first-come, first-served basis.
Registered Brewbound Session attendees will have a unique opportunity to learn from and network with a number of beer industry experts during the May 2 conference. Confirmed speakers for the event include:
- Jim Koch, Founder & Chairman, Boston Beer Company
- Richard Doyle and Daniel Kenary, Co-Founders, Harpoon Brewery
- Simon Thorpe, President & CEO, Duvel Moortgat USA and Ommegang Brewery
- Andy Thomas, President of Commercial Operations, Craft Brew Alliance
- Dave Engbers, Co-Founder, Founder’s Brewing Co.
- Craig Purser, President & CEO, National Beer Wholesalers Association (NBWA)
- Tom Fox, Partner, CM Profit Group
- Liz Crews, VP, A.C. Nielson Co.
- Terry Lozoff, Executive Vice President, Antler Agency
- And more to come…