Brewbound Session: Early Registration Extended
There is still time to take advantage of early registration pricing for the Spring Brewbound Session – a one-day conference on the business of craft beer – taking place on May 2 in Boston.
A discounted rate of $599 has been extended through Friday, April 5. The event offers craft brewers an excellent opportunity to learn from and network a variety of beer industry professionals. past speakers have included Kim Jordan, Steve Hindy, Alan Newman and Tony Magee, among others.
Confirmed speakers for the May 2 event include:
- Richard Doyle and Daniel Kenary, co-founders, Harpoon Brewery
- Simon Thorpe, president and CEO of Duvel Moortgat USA and Brewery Ommegang
- Andy Thomas, president of commercial operations, Craft Brew Alliance
- Tom Fox, partner, CM Profit Group
- Liz Crews, vice president, A.C. Nielsen Co.
Additional speaker announcements are on the way. Don’t delay – register today.
Brewbound Session Spring ’13 will take place at the Revere Hotel in Boston, Mass. on Thursday, May 2. A complete schedule of events will be released soon. For questions about the event and to inquire about a special craft brewer discount please contact Mike Vassallo at email@example.com or 617-231-8827.