New Orleans has long been a city that appreciates fine food and beverages so introducing the Santa Fe Brewing line of award winning products makes perfect sense.
“We are excited to bring a little of the Southwest to the French Quarter”, said Brian Lock, president. “New Orleans has always been a hub for great food, music and beer and we are happy to be a part of LA Craft Beer distribution.”
The launch of products will begin on January 27, 2014 with a week of events in local bars, stores and restaurants including the following:
Monday, January 27 6:00pm
- Bulldog Uptown (3236 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA 70115)
- Happy Camper IPA, Black IPA, and Java Stout on tap
Tuesday, January 28 5:00pm
- St. Joe’s Bar (5535 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA 70115)
- Black IPA, Saison 88 on tap
Tuesday, January 28 8:00pm
- Bulldog Mid-City (5135 Canal Boulevard, New Orleans, LA 70124)
- Happy Camper IPA on tap
Wednesday, January 29 6:00pm
- Borgne Restaurant (601 Loyola Avenue, New Orleans, LA (70113)
- Food Pairing Menu
Santa Fe Brewing Company is New Mexico’s oldest and most award-winning brewery. We currently have distribution throughout New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma, Arizona, Nevada, Kansas & Missouri, and Louisiana (New Orleans area). All of our beers are brewed, canned and bottled on premise in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Year round favorites include Happy Camper IPA, Imperial Java Stout, Santa Fe Pale Ale, Santa Fe Nut Brown, State Pen Porter, and Chicken Killer Barley Wine. Seasonal styles include Freestyle Pilsner, Oktoberfest, Black IPA, and Irish Red Ale.