New Belgium Brewing is once again expanding its distribution footprint, this time to Ohio.
- Superior Beverage Group – MillerCoors
- Heidelberg Dist. (Dayton, Toledo, Lorain and a portion of Columbus) –
- Stagnaro Distributing Co. – MillerCoors
- Bonbright Dist. Co- MillerCoors
- Classic Brands of Ohio – ABI
- Choice Beverage – ABI
- Matesich Dist. Co.- ABI
- Muxie Dist – ABI/MillerCoors
- Spriggs Dist. – ABI
Like previous launches in Alaska, Florida, Louisiana and Delaware this year, New Belgium will take a phased rollout approach, leading with 22 oz. bottles of its core brands – Fat Tire, Ranger IPA – as well as seasonal release Accumulation White IPA and various Lips of Faith series beers.
“We’re excited about Ohio,” New Belgium spokesman Brian Krueger said in a press statement. “This has been long in the works and now that expansion projects have brought on additional capacity here in Fort Collins the time is right.”
Ohio is now the 35th state where New Belgium products are sold. The brewery said it is also planning to release its portfolio-wide packaging refresh in the state this December, pending TTB final approval. The new look will enter all other markets in January of 2014.